Digital Marketing Strategy In 2015
Any company regardless of the size requires a very strong digital marketing strategy in 2015. A proper and clearly outlined digital marketing plan will strategically place you at a position where you will outperform your competitors and increase your companies profits.
First off your company needs to have an efficiently working digital marketing department or outsource this work to an agency or individual who specializes in content creation and distribution of content. You need to have a plan of action and know why, what, how, who, when, and where you are posting and advertising.
The objective here is to bring new leads to your company via an Internet pipeline funnel!
The digital marketing department should be in a position to develop, implement and enhance profitable marketing campaigns. That means you need to set goals and prioritize the most profitable implementation strategy to your target market.
Therefore before any commencement of an advance marketing strategy it would be advisable to think through the following aspects.
1. Find your target client! This is the most crucial aspect and should be given first priority. If you do not find your target market you will waste money.
2. Promote your USP – unique selling proposition. What do you do better than your competitors? Tout that in a colorful, humorous and emotionally riveting way!
2. Offer free “stuff” to your target market. Consultations, samples, information, classes, tours, whatever it is you can spare that has value to your prospect!
3. Select the best promotional tool for your product/service. There is a broad spectrum of promotional tools available including: Google adverts, Twitter, Facebook and Craigslist.
4. Your website needs a call to action. Create an offer and an easy to fill out contact form with your phone number and email visible and even HUGE!!
5. Your sales team needs to follow up on your marketing campaigns leads immediately. The first to respond to the lead is the most likely to win the proposal.
6. Digital marketing needs a measurement and control system that can perform a split test as well as tracking tasks. The system should manage to track the cost per lead and every conversation carried out between the company staff and potential clients.
7. Branding is crucial. The branding should be unique yet consistent to ensure clients notice your products. The company should also join various online target client forums, blogs, channels and groups. This will enable the company address the clients directly.
You are now ready to take over the world! If you have questions or comment feel free to leave them in the comment section.